Monday 26 September 2011

Dencia’s Restaurant Davao’s Crispy Pata

Food


Davao Dencia’s Restaurant has long been one of the favorite places to dine in when you want classic Davao-Chinese cuisine. They are known for their tokwa’t baboy, congee, fresh lumpia and pancit canton. 


My personal fave there is this fried lumpia (veggie filling) that costs P23 a piece sliced into half for convenience in eating. Their fresh lumpia (lumpia sariwa with veggie filling) is another long time favorite that costs P22 a piece and I love the sauce which is a little sweet! Though it was only last month that I started eating it again. But when we go there recently, I would order this fried lumpia and my hungry tummy is appeased. I began liking their fried lumpia when we visited this place last month, the waitress gave me this when I actually mean was the fresh lumpia. No regrets though coz both are equally delicious.

One of  my former bosses introduced me to their fresh lumpia years ago and I loved it since. Though our early favorites had been their lumpia shanghai (which is hubby Charles’ fave now there) and their pancit con chopsuey. These two dishes would always be ordered by my former officemates when we would eat there years ago. Dencia’s have many happy and tummy-filling memories for me and my former officemates in one of the companies I have worked for before.
One thing I have to try there is their congee. I think they open at 7:00 in the morning and serve this as well as the tokwa’t baboy for breakfast. Their other food will be available by 10:30AM and they close at 9:00PM if I am not mistaken.
Davao Dencia’s Restaurant
General Luna Street, Davao City
across JS Citimall Ilustre
Telephone Numbers: (082) 227 6777;  226 4336
Fax Number: (082) 221 0887

0 comments:

Post a Comment